Friday, May 13, 2011

Guest Write by Breanna Hazel (breathe-in-the-air.blogspot.com)

When it comes to sports, generally I'm not much of a fan, but with dirt biking, it's a different story. It is something I can actually watch, the tricks, the moves, the thrill of landing it just right. I have a special appreciation for sports like this, most likely coming from my grand love of skateboarding. Street or bowl, skateboarding is a love of mine, and when I watch dirt biking, I can connect the feeling of dropping in to the moment the bikers go down the first hill, the rush of being mid air on tour trick, to the thrill of turning a back flip on the bike, and the perfect moment of landing the trick, the universal feeling of accomplishment, landing that one immaculate trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monster/Dirtbiking